Ware Manufacturing’s Home Harvest Hives allow bees to make honey with less stress because they build honey combs naturally. When bees are allowed to produce honey naturally, they are calmer and require less intervention, making it less labor intensive for beekeepers. Our hives are perfect for beginning beekeepers who may want to keep a hive to pollinate their garden, to produce honey and to help the natural bee population survive. In addition, the Home Harvest Hives have a charming appearance with the functional peaked roof, white washed stain finish, and appealing, beneficial solid cedar wood structure. Minimal maintenance is all that is needed, just place new add-on hive boxes as your beehive grows and harvest your honey annually at the end of Summer. Other than that, just keep an eye on your bees and enjoy the sweet rewards of your hive!
- Easy to Use – Complete Bee Hive Setup
- Solid Cedar Wood Construction is Built to Last
- Peaked Roof Design Sheds Water Keeping Hives Dry
- Ventilation Control With Adjustable Airflow
- Allows for Natural Honeycomb Building
- 2 Windows Allow You to View Your Hive
There are no reviews yet.